We provide two convenient methods for patients to order their repeat prescription online.
1. MyRepeats.com – if you have already registered for this service, you can continue to order in this way using the button below:
2. Order directly via our website – complete the one-time registration process to use our own online repeat prescription manager:
We strongly recommend you request your repeat prescription a minimum of 5 working days before you run out of your medication.
If you have less than 2 days supply, please contact your surgery directly and ask for an urgent prescription to be issued to us.
If you are a regular patient with us and have been consistently receiving your medication from us, we may be able to provide an “emergency supply” (For certain medication only and at the discretion of the responsible pharmacist on duty). Please speak to the pharmacist about this.
Order your repeat prescription online with us and we will arrange to collect your repeat prescription from your Doctor’s Surgery, and then you can either collect your medication in store or have it delivered to your home or work address free of charge (local addresses only).
Please select the delivery option when ordering online or ask a member of staff when ordering by phone or in store.
How To Order Online
- Click the button above to access our online prescription manager
- Login to your account, or complete the one-time registration process
- Select the medication you require from your prescription pad
- Select your colletion or delivery preference
- Optionally enter your prescription cycle for a re-order reminder
- Wait for an email telling you your order is ready for collection or delivery
Please allow at least three working days from the time of ordering before collecting your medication from the pharmacy. You will receive an email from us once we have dispensed your medication.
If you have opted for FREE home delivery, this may take an extra day. If you would like us to deliver to you on a specific day (subject to availability) please contact us to organise this with a member of our team.
Important: Although the delivery service is free, if you normally pay the NHS prescription charge, you will be required to pay this to the pharmacy delivery driver. The pharmacy delivery driver can only accept payment by cash, and has a limited amount of change. To see the latest prescription charges please click here.
If for any reason we are not able to organise a repeat prescription for your medication with your doctor, we will inform you as soon as we have been made aware of this by the surgery. Please remember, repeat prescriptions are issued by your doctor and your doctor has complete discretion as to whether to issue the repeat prescription or not.
Possible reasons for not being able to organise your repeat prescription:
- The Doctor may wish to see you for a consultation prior to issuing a repeat for your medication.
- The request may be refused if your are ordering too early.
- You Surgery has not received notification from you that we are your nominated Pharmacy (If you have completed the online EPS nomination we will organise this with the surgery for you.)
Although we make every effort to get your prescription organised in the time frame we have specified, we are dependent on your doctors surgery issuing us with a prescription. We cannot guarantee that your medication will be ready to collect.
We can dispense repeat dispensing prescriptions issued by your doctor. This service is different from a normal repeat prescription as your doctor does not need to be contacted every time you need your medication. For further information please contact us or ask a member of our pharmacy team.